The Napier Urban Farmers’ Market and Hawke’s Bay Farmers’ Market are OPEN at COVID-19 Level 2 in accordance with government regulations for retail outlets.
The public health guidance surrounding safe health practice in relation to Covid-19 will mean there are changes to how the market operates at Delta Level 2. We ask you to adhere to the following rules of operation to ensure everyone remains safe.
- Limit the number of people from your family coming to shop at the market.
- Masks must be worn.
- Sanitise hands on entry into the market and log entry on the NZ Covid Tracer app or complete the manual contact register.
- Provide plenty of space between you and other customers ensuring you maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from each other, while flowing through the market.
- Please Shop & Go to ensure all shoppers can access the stalls.
- Utilise click and collect options from many of our stallholders to reduce shopping time.
- Food-to-go is takeaway only and should be consumed off-site or in the designated picnic area outside of the market.
- There will no seating available or buskers performing.
- Act responsibly and reduce risk.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay away from the market.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our local farmers and artisan food producers, many of whose livelihoods depend on their weekly trading at the market.
Many of our stallholders are offering click and collect at the market (see list below).
|Stall Name||Service Available||How to order|
|Bay Fresh||Shop online and enter ‘market collection’ in the comments box when ordering||www.bayfresh.co.nz|
|Maud & Harry’s||Shop online and choose click and collect||www.maudandharrys.co.nz|
|Origin Earth||Shop online and choose click and collect||www.originearth.co.nz|
|Pig and Salt||Contact Jean direct on social channels to pre-order and collect||https://www.facebook.com/pigandsalt|
|The Beeks||Shop online for delivery or click and collect at the market||www.beeksbox.com|
|Urban Smokery||Order via Facebook for contactless delivery||www.facebook.com/UrbanSmokery|